We are a New Zealand owned company that provides online management solutions for various size accommodation providers internationally, such as Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Apartments, B&Bs, Lodges and much more.
We are looking to get Accounting and Administrative help for our team in South East Asia
You would be required to do the following:
- Accurate invoicing of customers, working closely with the Sales Team
- Assist Head Office Finance Team with responding to Malaysian and Indonesian customers in a timely manner for all accounts and billing queries
- Assist with payment collections, following up with Malaysian and Indonesian customers on outstanding invoices by phone and email as required
- Calculation of BDM commission in a timely manner
- Creating, updating, and maintaining file management, retrieving information from the filing system when requested
- Scanning and uploading files to create digital copies of physical records.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the SEA team, assist with event managing and any team building activities.
- Order computer equipment and any office supplies
- Provide reporting as requested
The job – the key performance objectives would be
- Manage customer invoicing and BDMs commissions in a concise and timely manner
- Locating and contacting debtors to chase their payment status
- Ensuring all reporting and filing are completed in a timely manner so that the company does not attract any additional costs and penalties Requirements
- 2+ years in Accounting/ Finance and Administrative profile
- Moderate computer skills/knowledge, as well as Microsoft Suite Skills (Excel, Word etc)
- A high level of resilience and ability to deal with different personalities
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in start-up environment
- Experience with Xero accounting package is an added advantage
Extras – it would be great to have...
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
Malaysia - This is a regional position . Applicant must be an Malaysian national with a high level of proficiency in English & Malay- both written and spoken.