STAAH is a global hospitality technology company with over 10000 properties in over 90 countries. Everyone at STAAH live and breathe the thrill of problem-solving and thrive on the experience of the online. If you enjoy working with customers and are driven give them the best product experience ever, then you will love STAAH.
We are a multi-cultural, multi-lingual team committed to each other and the properties & partners we work with..
What You Get To Do Everyday
- Be an integral part of our head office team at the Albany office
- Work across our suite of technology systems, supporting and developing
- Improve system integrations
- Produce and help analyse detailed business reports
- Project manage changes in internal IT systems
- Work with the senior team to improve process' and work flow
What You Bring To The Role
- Understanding of programming languages (ideally PHP) an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience with business analytics and reporting
- Project management experience
- Initiative and problem solving ability
- Experience in refining current process’ and creating and introducing new process’
- Learning thrills you.
- You love to communicate and engage with people
- You have worked for smaller companies where your role has a significant impact on delivery
- You like to go out of your comfort zone and try new things
- You’re looking to be a part of a High-performing, trailblazing team that is defining the company vision
- You’re looking to make an impact and mark your place in an industry that thriving and growing exponentially.
The application form will include these questions
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of business intelligence (BI) best practices?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you a local or do you have a valid work permit to work in Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand - You have to have a work permit or residence visa to work in New Zealand