STAAH is a global hospitality technology company with over 10000 properties in over 90 countries. Everyone at STAAH live and breathe the thrill of problem-solving and thrive on the experience of the online. If you enjoy working with customers and are driven give them the best product experience ever, then you will love STAAH.
We are a multi-cultural, multi-lingual team committed to each other and the properties & partners we work with..
What You Get To Do Everyday
- Be an integral part of our Oceania team at the Albany office
- Training and consulting with customers on best use & practices of our products
- Assisting with creating property accounts, and access for our clients.
- Be a product expert on our solution
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Understanding customer needs and utilising your problem-solving skills
- Keeping up with the latest in Hospitality and Online Management.
- Liaise with our Partner Service Teams globally
- Nurture and develop the relationship with our key clients
What You Bring To The Role
- A minimum of 3-years experience in a customer-facing role
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- An organised and methodical work ethic with an eye for detail
- A thirst for learning new products and concepts in the Accommodation Industry
- Adaptable and accommodative attitude, with a commitment to team and task in all situations
- An organized approach and commitment to meetings deadlines
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of a business including senior managers
- Experience with Hotel software systems and a desire to develop detailed understanding
- Account management experience with an ability to grow revenue in tandem with customer satisfaction
- Experience in leading a small customer service team
- Extensive customer service experience
- Initiative and problem solving ability
- Experience in refining current process’ as well as creating and introducing new process’
- Learning thrills you.
- You love to communicate and engage with people
- You have worked for smaller companies where your role has a significant impact on delivery
- You make yourself heard when you see an opportunity
- You like to go out of your comfort zone and try new things
- You’re looking to be a part of a High-performing, trailblazing team that is defining the company vision
- You’re looking to make an impact and mark your place in an industry that thriving and growing exponentially.
The application form will include these questions
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you a local or do you have a valid work permit to work in Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand - You have to have a work permit or residence visa to work in New Zealand