STAAH Vision & Values
- To help our customers generate more revenue, be more profitable and have more time through the efficient use of STAAH’s technology
- Be the leading innovator in the hotel technology space.
- Provide a superior level of customer support and service.
- To be proactive, authentic, and inclusive, working as a team, collaborating and supporting other team members as needed.
- Develop a Global strategic marketing plan.
- Lead the strategy, develop the culture, recruit, focus and manage STAAH marketing initiatives & team globally.
- Review, recommend the quantum and allocation (by country and by marketing channel) and manage the spend of the STAAH global marketing budget.
- Lead STAAH’s relationship with Industry Associations, education establishments and other business groups (e.g. Chamber of Commerce) to raise the profile and level of awareness of STAAH and its brand to drive inbound leads.
- Lead STAAH’s relationship with Online Travel Agent partners and other product partners such as Property Management systems and Payment Gateways with the objective of raising the profile and level of awareness of STAAH and its brand to drive inbound leads
- Work collaboratively with Sales to develop marketing strategies to launch STAAH products or promote products to existing STAAH customers including assisting in the development of key sales points, marketing collateral and determining which channels to market respective products.
- Manage the engagement and output of external advisors or consultants that are engaged to assist in Marketing (e.g. PR or advertising agencies).
- Review, recommend and manage STAAH’s participation at trade shows, industry or promotional events and roadshows. Present at these events and/or provide materials to Sales for such events.
- Manage customer communications by working collaboratively with Partner Services and Technical colleagues to communicate and promote changes to product functionality, self-help or the Knowledge centre.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, development, and best practices.
Applicants for this position should have a New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.