About the Role
This is an exciting work from home role based out of Bangalore, India, which will involve call and meet clients & explain about STAAH products. Required to have good communication skills & can speak fluent Kanada
Sales Experience with SAAS technology providers preferred.
Work Experience with Travel & Hospitality Technology companies.
Product Knowledge of Channel Managers, Property Management Companies, Payment gateways or online travel agents.
- Developing and managing relationships with prospective STAAH clients
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present the value of the STAAH platform to hotel management
- Demo our solution with the goal of converting the prospect into a paying customer
- Researching opportunities to identify target prospects within an assigned territory
- Attending local and regional networking and tradeshow events
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities and closed business – consistently hitting and exceeding sales goals.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years direct sales or new business development experience carrying and exceeding a sales target
- Experience in SaaS sales in hospitality, travel/tourism, booking engines or online travel agencies (OTAs) is highly desirable
- High level of proficiency in English & Malay - both written and spoken
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- You will have great communication and interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- As part of this exciting role you may be required to do public speaking, host seminars and travel for your job
- Ability to confidently deliver compelling face to face and online presentations
- A University Degree and solid educational background is preferred
- Great time management, task prioritization, and organizational skills are a must
- Industrious, focused and enthusiastic self-starter, happy to work independently
- Strong communicator and networker at industry functions and company events
- Preference would be for a someone with a network within the hospitality industry
- An enthusiasm for new technology and self-motivation with a real passion for sales is a must
- This will suit a confident, ambitious and highly motivated individual who is proactive and able to work well independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience in cold calling and presenting sales pitches
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Open minded approach and willingness to learn new things
- Unlimited earning potential, attractive base plus generous commission
- Salary negotiable based on experience