- An expert in Pardot - Campaign Management, Email Designing, Landing pages and Reporting.
- Having in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on Pardot and other campaign management tools like – Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot Develop, publish, and manage a campaign calendar and journeys in Pardot to facilitate advance planning, workflows, eliminate conflicts, ensuring higher engagement and conversion.
- Create and draft emailers as per given brief with respect to content and creatives.
- Draft content with the right Call-to-action
- Suggest the right layout for the Emailer and Landing page
- Use appropriate images, visuals and iconography wherever required.
- Work closely with Sales Heads and Marketing Managers across Oceania, South-east Asia, India, and UK for scheduling and complete program managing campaigns on Pardot.
- Develop and maintain responsive e-mail templates, create landing pages using given templates, troubleshoot issues, and stay updated with latest upgrades on Pardot.
- Testing (knowledge on A/B Testing), Analyse and Reporting on campaign performance and journeys on recurring basis. Identify trends and opportunities to improvise on the open rate, click through rate and conversion rate.
- Create reports on weekly as well as monthly basis and share the campaign dashboard, track the campaign performance – Engagements, Lead Scoring and MQLs.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments on the progress, workflow, deliverables, roadblocks, and results setting the right expectations.
- Evaluate the campaign performance and suggest the approach for upcoming journeys and campaigns accordingly.
- Knowledge and know-how of Database Management will be an added advantage.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and tech providers – evaluating the costs, value, and ROI.
- Having the know-how of Photoshop, or any other designing tools and the ability to quickly design a banner for emailers.
- Generate reports of webinar registrations, attendees, and non-attendees. Plan campaign/journeys - series of mailers for each group
- Stay updated on latest industry best practices with respect to Email Marketing.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, with 4 to 6 years’ experience into Marketing and Campaign Management.
Mail CVs to email@example.com with Subject: Campaign Management