About the Role
As the ‘Product Manager’, you will be responsible for managing the product roadmap and future development for STAAH MAX (and its associated services), You will ensure seamless product functionality, decide on backlog prioritisation and take the product vision towards completion.You will take the current product strategy, review and make required changes to best support the continued growth of this product.
- Product Development:
- Identify, prioritize and scope development requirements for MAX with the objective of making MAX the market leading distribution switch from an ease of onboarding and integration, functionality and performance perspective.
- Gather continual feedback from current and potential customers in order to develop, prioritize and re-evaluate the development roadmap for MAX.
- Ensure product development releases are managed and communicated effectively to avoid disruption to current customers whilst promoting the benefits of the improvements for both current and potential customers
- Direct, monitor and mentor the MAX development team in achieving the development goals set out
- Direct the UI design of any new features or development into the MAX platform
- Refine the UI of partner facing areas of the Su platform to unsure that the product is as intuitive as possible
- Work with the Head of Sales – MAX and the Connectivity Manager to evaluate and prioritize enhancement requests for MAX and associated products
- Take responsibility for additional product(s) lines within STAAH over time as agreed (e.g. Common Source Booking Engine, Payment Gateway Hub etc.)
- Sales and Marketing:
- Be the product champion for MAX both internally within STAAH and with external partners and customers.
- Contribute to the sales and marketing plan for MAX and associated products/services
- Contribute to the sales strategy and sales messaging for MAX
- Contribute to Sales presentations for potential partners as required
- Training & Technical Support:
- Work with the support team to ensure that training material is comprehensive, covers all areas of the system and available for partners to access
- Ensure that training material is kept up to date and new functionality is added as and when required
- Conduct training on new product features with the MAX team
- Conduct product training for new members of the MAX team
- Define the appropriate onboarding metrics and success measures for the team to ensure partners are onboarded in a timely and efficient manner and in line with the targets set
- Define the appropriate support metrics and success measures for the team to ensure partners are supported in a timely and efficient manner and in line with the targets set
- Customer Success:
- Contribute to the customer success measures and KPI’s to ensure customer ‘stickiness’ and minimize churn
- Work closely with the Su customer success team to ensure that the product meets the needs of our partners
- Evaluate the ROI on new product features or enhancements
- Ensure development and support costs remain within the budgeted level
- Propose new features/products that deliver a ROI across the current partner base
Ideal Candidate profile
- Graduate degree in product management, software engineering, or product leadership.
- Full knowledge of industry trends and new enhancements in Tech
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a junior operations or development manager
- Superb leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strategic thinking
- Project management skills