We are a New Zealand owned company that provides online management solutions for various size accommodation providers internationally ,such as Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Apartments, B&Bs, Lodges and much more.
We have recently opened an office in the UK based in Cambridge and are looking to expand the team to meet the growing demands for STAAH products in Europe and America.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills with the ability to work online. You will be interested in a career in online management and be committed to growing with us as our company grows. In return we can offer you an exciting role where every day provides something new. We are a small family style business and we pride ourselves on supporting the growth of our staff and provide opportunities for career growth and added responsibilities.
You will interact with a wide variety of people in the hospitality industry and have the ability to develop excellent relationships with our clientele to provide a sustainable and mutually beneficial working environment.
The job - As IT Support Executive, you will
- Be able to set-up new accounts for new clients, train them, familiarize them with the system & take them live on to the system. Provide constant support to the client & be in constant touch with them for any issues being faced by them.
- Software Setup and First Level training for New Hotels / Motels.
- Be able to map the clients channel manager to the requested channels such as booking.com, expedia and Agoda.
- Providing Product support to existing Hotel Clients
- Providing product Training to new Clients
- Liaise with Regional Partner Services & technical team for any issues found within the system.
- Manage after sales enquiries on STAAH Products / Solutions
- Managing Email and Phone support for all clients — 1st point contact
- Liaising with Online Channel Partners, PMS Partners and other suppliers
- Have a genuine problem solving attitude with the customer. Provide a high level of support that will continually improve the relationship with customer.
- To grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- To find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business.
- Work with Head of Sales Europe to deploy support efforts.
- 2+ years in Sales Support roles.
- Some XML or coding experience preferred.
- Experience of working in start-up environment.
- Positive approach to networking Interest in online web / cloud based technology.
- Previous Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills - professional phone manner and the ability to compose professional, grammatical emails.
- Courteous, polite and patient to assist our clients with queries.
- Some sales experience preferred, ideally in software solutions or in the travel industry.
- Moderate computer skills/knowledge, as well as Microsoft Suite Skills (Excel, Word etc).
- A high level of resilience and ability to deal with different personalities.
- Analytical approach to provide solutions to our clients.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
Extras – it would be great to have...
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Accommodation industry knowledge (hotels, motels, B&Bs etc)
- Existing network of contacts in hotel / accommodation industry
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- Free GYM membership
- Pension after 3 months
- Options to Attend travel shows throughout UK and Europe
- Great rates of pay with bonus potential
- Fun and dynamic working environment with lots of room to grow and develop.
- Working in a brand new office close to Cambridge with onsite Café, Cocktail Bar, Gym, Day care centre and more.